Oxford V.U.E., Inc.
11711 Clark St., Ste 108
Arcadia, CA 91006
The new leader in low cost
cupric chloride regeneration
- Uses patented light transmission method which does not require frequent recalibration as some other machines that use O.R.P. Normality and specific gravity.
- New Glass Light Cells allow up to 34 ounces of copper per gallon of etchant.
- High sensitivity Glass Light Cells monitor changes in etchant 1/4" at a time.
- High copper content allows etching speed up to 60 seconds per ounce to break point.
- High copper content means more valuable spent etchant, less waste generated.
- Higher etch factor than ammonia etchant allows consistent fine-line etching at lowest cost.
- Higher etch factor than other cupric controllers due to zero free acid in etchant.
- Zero free acid in etchant eliminates attacks on dry film and titanium etcher parts.
- Tight control of etchant means no chlorine gas is released during etching process.
- Lowest etching cost is obtained by using inexpensive, readily available chemicals.
- Minimizes down time with modular electronics and chemical section components.
- Chemical section is mounted near the etcher for fast, accurate regeneration while the electronic section can be placed up to 10 feet away limiting exposure to corrosive atmosphere but maintaining necessary visibility.
- Self-monitoring for flow errors, chemical input leaks and meter errors virtually eliminate lost production.
- NEMA IV certified valves can be rebuilt or replaced by the operator within 5 minutes with no tools required.
- Ground fault circuit interrupt protected for maximum safety.
- No costly pumps are used. Uses pressure from your etcher to drive the injection of chemicals.
- Automatic electronically controlled spent system for maximum reliability and long life.
- High quality sealed, indexed electrical connectors ensure many years of trouble free service.
- Scaleable for all size etchers from 20 gallon / 2 square foot on up to 500 gallon / 36 square foot models.
- Electronic section has clear PVC front to allow monitoring of status indicators without opening.