Oxford V.U.E., Inc.
11711 Clark St., Ste 108
Arcadia, CA 91006
TECHNOLOGY LEADER IN STATE OF THE ART
CUPRIC CHLORIDE REGENERATION
- Uses light transmission method which does not require frequent recalibration or probe replacement as some other machines that use O.R.P., Normality and specific gravity.
- High reliability Glass Light Cells do not degrade over time.
- High sensitivity Glass Light Cells allow up to 220 grams of copper per liter of etchant.
- High copper content allows 60 seconds to break-point* etch speed with one-ounce copper.
- High copper content means more valuable spent etchant, less waste generated.
- Higher etch factor than ammonia etchant allows consistent fine-line etching at lowest cost.
- Higher etch factor than other cupric controllers due to zero free acid in etchant.
- Zero free acid in etchant eliminates attacks on dry film and titanium etcher parts.
- Zero free acid means no hydrochloric acid smell from etchant and a safer working environment.
- Tight control of etchant means no chlorine gas is released to atmosphere during etching process.
- Optional conductivity sensor available for etching copper/nickel alloys.
- Lowest etching cost is obtained by using inexpensive, readily available chemicals.
- Minimizes down time with modular electronics and chemical section components.
- Chemical section is mounted near the etcher for fast, accurate regeneration while the electronic section is separated by a 3-meter cable limiting exposure to corrosive atmosphere but maintaining necessary visibility.
- PLC with simple menu system for easy understanding and operation.
- Self-monitoring for errors virtually eliminates lost production.
- Use your web browser via LAN connector for remote monitoring and access to controller settings.
- Maintains operational history and record of settings for easy diagnosis of operation.
- Sophisticated Input Chemical Failure Alarm System (ICFA) shuts down automatic regeneration when error occurs for maximum safety.
- No costly pumps are used. Uses pressure from your etcher to drive the injection of chemicals.
- Automatic electronically controlled spent system for maximum reliability and long life.
- High quality sealed, indexed electrical connectors ensure many years of trouble free service.
- Chemical Section is scaleable for all size etchers.
- Electronic section completely sealed to allow full operation without opening.
* Etcher dependent
THE ELECTRONIC SECTION
Continuous reading LCD display indicates all controller functions and service modes. Sophisticated Input Chemical Failure Alarm
System provides automatic shutdown when necessary. Chemical
usage monitored to prevent runaway chemical adds. Flow rate
history stored for SPC tracking of chemical usage. SPC function
can also be remotely monitored via any computer on your LAN
using your standard web browser. Easy access to all PLC functions
via external pushbuttons. Simple to follow menu system allows easy interaction without
consulting the owners manual. Valve solenoids are driven by independently fused, solid-state,
zero-crossing relays. Bright panel lamps can easily be seen in well lit areas. Independent fuse
protection for all necessary circuits.
THE CHEMICAL SECTION
Glass Light Cells are immune to degradation from
etchant. Glass Light Cells are made with Pyrex®
glass to eliminate damage caused by thermal
shock. CPVC valves with latest technology
Oxford V.U.E., Inc. Aflas® valve cores ensure
maximum reliability and long life. Spent valve
(optional) has timer circuit in electronic section to
hold valve open for a minimum of three seconds
at a time to prevent hydraulic hammering when
valve is turned off. This extends valve life significantly. All serviceable parts in the chemical
section are assembled with unions. This allows five-minute replacement using no tools. Etcher
can be turned on immediately after servicing eliminating costly down time. Float assemblies
used for acid and oxidizer provide low level indication and are modular in design.
Use your web browser on a PC or MAC to monitor and adjust all
controller functions. Simply type IP address shown on the VUE 8 LCD
display in to your web browser to access the monitoring and adjustment
screens. Only three screens used for all information making this interface
extremely easy to use. Settings and history are recorded and can be sent via
e-mail to Oxford V.U.E., Inc. for diagnosis and confirmation of proper
controller operation. Does not store any confidential job data for complete