Oxford V.U.E., Inc.
11711 Clark St., Ste 108
Arcadia, CA 91006
View chemical adds real-time from any computer on your LAN.
This is now a standard feature of all Vis-U-Etch and VUE-Ferric controllers.
- High-contrast 20 char x 4 line LCD display with LED back-light
- Display shows valve condition, error status, current counts and totals since power-up.
- Real Time Clock with battery backup
- RJ-45 for 10 base-T ethernet connection
- Fast 5 MIP RISC processor
- Stores up to 14000 events (power-up, Acid add, and Oxidizer add and status)
- 32-256 KB serial EEPROM for long term data retention
Download the last 14000 events.
...with recent history summery...
...save as a tab delimited file for importing into Excel...
Software writen in RealBasic so it runs on MacOS X and Windows.